Service Marketing Manager
DEKRA has been a reliable partner for over 90 years and ensures safetyon the road, at work and at home. As one of the world’s leading expertorganizations, the company employs more than 45,000 people in 60 countries. With qualified and independent services such as vehicle andindustrial inspections, certifications and consulting, every singleemployee works on our vision to become a Global Partner for a safe worldwith expertise, responsibility and passion on a daily basis.
- Definition and distribution of Service Marketing packages to support the regional marketing departments
- Ensure efficient feedback processes for global technical, market and regulatory requirements
- Analyse the relevant markets, competitors and technological trends
- Implement a global aligned structure for service description in cooperation with HQ master data requirement (SAP, gSPC)
- Improve the market position by adding alternative and future communication channels as available in social media, including harmonization of webpage, prints, events
- Cross-functional cooperation with stakeholders to optimize customer value proposition to drive growth;
- Intensive collaboration with Corporate and the Regions based on the provided RACI model.
- Master or Bachelor degree in relevant field of engineering and/or management Possibly instead a similar degree in marketing, combined with industrial experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of Product of Service Management in technical services industry
- Experience & interest of new & future communication channels
- High level of analytical capabilities
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Experienced working in a matrix organization
- Excellent English skills
Safety meets knowledge and passion – that is why you can also rely on usas an employer and we provide safety in your life. In addition to anattractive salary, comprehensive social benefits and a company pension,we also provide you with the opportunity to work independently and takeon responsibility from an early stage. We stand for many and variedcareer options and invest in your further development.
If you have any further questions please contact:
Alexandre Strub, Head of Strategic Development, email@example.com